What is Atherosclerosis and what causes it?
The situation in which body arteries get hardened or narrowed by the excessive buildup of plaque is called as Atherosclerosis. It disrupts the frequent flow of blood around the human body which ultimately causes serious life threatening complications. Our arteries contain endothelium which is a very thin layer of cells that keeps our artery smooth and allows the blood to flow frequently. If they get damaged then LDL cholesterol accumulates the artery wall. When our body sends macrophage white blood cells to clean up the unwanted cholesterol at there, some of them get stuck which results in plaque being built up.
Some factors which damage the inner layer of endothelium and cause Atherosclerosis:
- Regular smoking
- High amount cholesterol and certain fats in blood cells
- High blood pressure in body
- High level of sugar in blood due to diabetes or insulin resistance
- Eating foods high in fat
- Stressful life
- Excessive alcohol intake
- Not exercising regularly
- Age is also a very important factor for this. As you age, your arteries get weaken which ultimately causes plaque buildup.
What can it lead to?
Serious complications of Atherosclerosis include:
- Serious heart diseases
- Heart failure
- Angina (Serious chest pain)
- Severe strokes
- Transient Ischemic Attacks
- Lowers your healing power and pain in different body parts
- Abnormal heart rhythm
- Peripheral artery disease
- Kidney death
- Sudden death
Lifestyle changes as well as proper medication is must required to out away Atherosclerosis. Every year more than 800,000 people die due to Atherosclerosis which is far beyond our imagination and that’s why it is not a matter that has to taken lightly. At Full of Health, we provide natural but very effective remedies for Atherosclerosis which is far less in amount than a bypass surgery and other doctor prescribed drugs. For quick assistance, call us at 1.705.304.6246. You also can visit our website www.full-health.com to gain more knowledge about Atherosclerosis.